There’s no better way to get fires started in a stiff wind. Dual-flame technology keeps the flame burning strong, and a flexible neck precisely positions the heat in any direction. The narrow gauge head is small enough to reach into tight spots in lanterns and camping stoves. They’re great for lighting candles, BBQ grills and more. Sturdy, all metal construction. For optimum performance, use Zippo butane fuel. Comes packaged in a blister pack.
- Durable metal construction
- Wind-resistant dual flame technology
- Adjustable flame dial, flexible neck
- Patented child-resistant safety button; one-hand ignition switch
- Fuel: Zippo butane (sold separately)
Flex Neck Specs
- Height: 11.8″
- Width: 1.2″
- Depth: 0.8″
- Weight: 0.3 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
This product will be shipped via ground shipping. This item cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or anywhere outside the contiguous United State. This product also cannot ship to an APO, AFO or a PO Box.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning